Wednesday, April 22, 2015

One, Two, Three!

My baby turned three yesterday. Here are my three fave things about the bday boy:
1.  His love for soccer. I personally do not have a love for the game (or rather didn't have one) but my guy is just totally crazy about it. He wakes up thinking about it, eager to put on his soccer clothes and asks to practice at least once, usually more often, every day. I love how intensely he loves the sport because I love that he loves this way. I hope that he always loves whatever he does his intensely and this passionately. Unless of course it's drugs, and then I take that back. 
2.  His voice. I love it. I love listening to the things he has to say and how he says them. I love when he shares his thoughts with me. I love that he has so much to say and wants to share it with me.  I hope that he always finds his voice and always shares his thoughts with me. (Again, there are some disclaimers to this one, too.)
3.  His sense of humor. I've got one silly guy. In our family, we always say you know you are funny if you make Papa laugh. Papa is just not a laugh-out-loud type of guy. Z-man gets him cracking up almost every day. I love how he knows things are funny (like wearing pants on your head or pretending to be asleep and I'm even gaining an appreciation for potty humor (Toots! Bahaha!). I hope he always sees the humor in life and brings smiles to people's faces. 
These have been the most challenging, most rewarding, and most joyful three years of my life.
 I can't wait to see what's next for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment