Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Mudder's Day!

What a wonderful "Mudder's" Day I had!  As I've posted about before, Z-man's dad's family has a Mother's Day party each year and this year, I was there to participate!
Z-man helped me prepare my gifts to give the other mothers in the family:
We sawed a mailing tube into inch and a half sections. For a three year old, there is pretty much nothing better than getting to use a saw.  Then, he wrapped colored tape around each section cut from the tube.  Several overlapping layers of tape on each.  We did this a little at a time over several days. I added tape around the middle to clean up the look and mod-podged each one completing the colorful bracelets! 


We added hand sanitizer or lotion, wrapped them in tissue paper, and viola!

Z-man noticed that most of the mothers were wearing them later that day!

Mother's Day to my #1 hero, role model, cheerleader, and friend, my own mama and the other mamas who inspire, support, and love on me and my guy. I am most definitely a mama suerte!

No comments:

Post a Comment